Increase Breastmilk Quantity and Quality
Experts agree that breastfeeding is the best way to feed your baby. Breast milk contains all of the necessary nutrients, in the exact right amounts, to keep your baby healthy. It also contains immune-enhancing compounds to help protect your baby from infection and disease. Best of all, breastfeeding provides many opportunities throughout the day for mom and baby to snuggle close together.
Experts also agree that simply eating a well-balanced diet, while important, is not enough to ensure that nursing moms get the nutrients they need to stay healthy and to produce nutritious breast milk. As a result, doctors recommend that nursing moms take a vitamin and mineral supplement. Often, a new mom will simply continue taking the prenatal vitamin she used during her pregnancy. Unfortunately, however, most prenatal vitamins do not contain enough of the specific nutrients that lactating women need to ensure health of both mother and baby. Nursing Blend was formulated in partnership with leading lactation specialist and MD, Kathleen Marinelli.
"Nursing Blend and Nursing Postnatal were designed to meet the unique nutritional requirements for breastfeeding women and I would recommend that nursing moms take one or the other of these products as a daily vitamin and mineral supplement.
- Dr. Kathleen Marinelli, MD, IBCLC, FABM, FAAP
A Natural Choice for Nursing Moms
Fairhaven Health offers two ideal dietary supplements for breastfeeding women: Nursing Blend and Nursing Postnatal. Choose the supplement that is right for you!
Promotes breast milk production and provides optimal nutritional support for nursing moms!
Nursing Blend is designed to help increase breast milk production, and to specifically to meet the nutritional needs of nursing mothers. It contains a comprehensive combination of vitamins and minerals to ensure adequate nutrition, as well as a proprietary blend of herbs to promote milk production and provide calming effects for mom and baby. Click here to see the Nursing Blend Supplement Facts Panel.
- Contains a natural blend of herbs to support increased milk production
- Contains complete vitamin and mineral support for breastfeeding mothers, including Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and folic acid
- Now includes 700% DV (2800 IU) of Vitamin D to ensure both mom and baby receive enough Vitamin D
- Doctor-designed and endorsed by leading lactation specialist, Dr. Kathleen Marinelli
- All-natural and safe – contains no artificial dyes or colors, flavors or preservatives
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-Certified facility; guaranteed for quality and potency
Provides optimal nutritional support for nursing moms!
Nursing Postnatal is the ideal dietary supplement for nursing moms that want the nutritional support found in Nursing Blend, but do not need the milk enhancing blend of herbs! Nursing Postnatal provides comprehensive vitamin and mineral support, including 100% Daily Value of several vitamins and minerals, and extra amounts of key vitamins known to be especially important for lactating women, including Vitamin D and the B vitamins. Click here to see the Nursing Postnatal Supplement Facts Panel.
- Formulated specifically for nursing mothers
- Designed by doctors and endorsed by leading lactation specialist, Dr. Kathleen Marinelli, MD
- Contains a comprehensive array of vitamins and minerals, including 700% Daily Value of Vitamin D and 200% Daily Value of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin
- All-natural and safe - contains no artificial dyes or colors, flavors or preservatives
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency